Terms and Conditions
Your use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
• Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of venue or show time).
• Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
• Very occasionally, an event may need to be cancelled or postponed by us, a keynote speaker or venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by email and by phone if it is urgent. If the event has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If an event is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a face-value refund. The letter or email will contain details on how to obtain this refund, or you can contact us via email@example.com for more information. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Dent or it’s promoters cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
• Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Dent or it’s promoters cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
• The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Dent would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
• By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
• In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
• We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
• We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
• If you have registered your interest with keypersonofinfluence.com/uk and/or any of our associated companies websites, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further updates please unsubscribe using the links found in such emails, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with Unsubscribe in the subject and using the email address you’re receiving mail from us.
• We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING CONSENT FOR ADULTS
• The Client acknowledges that Dent T/A Key Person of Influence (“Dent”) may take photographs and film footage of the Client during today’s event and may use the photographs and/or film footage for Entrevo’s promotional and/or commercial purposes, including for use on any of its websites. The Client agrees that filmed/recorded material may be reproduced for those purposes, as film, audio or written quotation.
• The photographs and footage will be used by Dent only and will not be released to any external parties. The Client indemnified Dent and will not hold Dent liable for any of the photographs and/or film footage being lifted off its websites or other publications, be reproduced on Facebook or other web sites or elsewhere, or otherwise communicated or made available to the public or sections of the public.
Customer Service Policy
Dent Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
All of our prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and include VAT (Value Added Tax).
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t perform as advertised.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products International wide using United Kingdom Post. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location.
Dent Ltd ships goods internationally. Please contact us on +44 207 098 9850 to enquire about a special order.
Still confused? Then contact Dent Customer Services on +44 207 098 9850.